3D Modeling And Drafting Are One Of The Main Key Holders In The Field Of Design For Mechanical Engineer. From Initial Conceptualizing To The Actualization Of The Real World Functional Product 3d Modeling And Drafting Plays A Significant Role. Almost All Industries Now Using 3D And 2D Drafting Software To Visualize And Bring The Product As Quickly As Possible To The Fast-Growing Market.
Here in this article, we are talking about Industrial Oriented CAD software that can be learned online. There are many software in the market both 3d and 2d modelings such as PTC Creo, SOLIDWORKS, AUTODESK Inventor, Catia, Rhino, AutoCAD and many more. Moreover, the demands of experts in this software are also great.
To learn this software you don’t need to leave your place as we have huge online resources available and that too in well-structured form. We have listed some of the best online course from the online learning portal to help you started with. All courses will have the specific certificate so that you can highlight it on your resume and in front of employers. So let’s dive into the best online 3d modeling and Drafting courses.
- SOLIDWORKS: Become a Certified Associate Today (CSWA): At the very first I would like to talk about Certified Associate Certification, its industry well know Certification from Dassault System for SolidWorks Professionals. This online course provides full in-depth learn from basic to expert, as this will train you to talk CERTIFIED SOLIDWORKS ASSOCIATE (CSWA) and after this course, you can be confidently able to take the test of CSWA and use SOLIDWORKS to design your next innovation. After this course, you can proudly list your SOLIDWORKS skills in your resume.
- Industrial CATIA V5 R20: Deep Learning All In One from A- Z: Coming to CATIA used by most renowned industries for designing. This course is very useful to understand the basic design work using CATIA V5. Know the complete details of 2d and 3d modeling. Complete making of part modeling, All features and applications in part modeling, Surface designing, Sheet metal designing, Wireframe, designing, Drafting, Orthographic Projections and Isometric Projections,1st angle and 3rd angle projection. Complete understanding of CATIA V5 in this comprehensive online course.
- Autodesk Inventor:An Autodesk software Inventor have a huge market share in product development. In these online courses, you will find depth understanding about user interface inside Autodesk Inventor. Learn how to create a sketch with important tools for sketching. Learn how to alter sketch using all modification tools. Learn how to transfer sketch into a 3D body using all essential tools in part environment. Learn how to modify part easily and quickly using all innovative modification tools.
- SolidWorks 2017 Essential Training:This course is designed for the absolute beginner, hence no previous experience with SolidWorks is needed. If anyone wants to fill up his/her gap regarding SolidWorks Essential topics, then this is also a right course for them. You will have a quick grasp of even the most complex SolidWorks Essential subjects because they’re broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos. See the full course with reviews.
- PTC Pro Engineer Creo Parametric 3D design: This course starts with the basics and slowly takes you into the depth of designing and modeling almost all important tools and commands are discussed that are used in industry. It makes you understand the complete details of 2-D sketch modeling tools such as lines, circles, rectangle and many more features. Learn how to create and design 3-D models and shapes using various commands like extrude, sweep, blend and many more. Learn to create complex shapes using surface modeling feature .create assembly, drawings, and projections of parts and components. Sheet metal modeling learns about the parametric based approach to design your models. Confidently list your Creo skills in your resume.
- AutoCAD Complete Course: AutoCAD always leads in 2d design. These courses are full length and well-structured AutoCAD learning packages which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner to advance so that even with no prior knowledge of AutoCAD the user can understand the lessons and apply the commands in their real-life projects. Starts by purchasing any one from these courses and have command over 2D designing. Have a look at courses from Udemyand
- Siemens NX Unigraphics: NX is the software developed by SIEMENS. Generally known as NX Unigraphics. It is a software having functions of CAD, CAM & CAE. Here from this online course, you Make any simple and intermediate 3D CAD model in part environment. Create assembly from parts and use all essential tools in the assembly environment. Create drawing for manufacturing or presentation. You will get depth idea about NX Unigraphics parametric CAD system.
The basic gist behind learning this software is kept under two things 1) Requirement of Software and 2) Desire to learn consistently. Don’t wait for the perfect moment or time, just start, if you never start you will remain behind from those who started.